Want to host a True Power Barre training? Here's what you need to do:

  • As a host facility,  please allow a minimum of three weeks to market and advertise prior to the date of True Power Barre teacher training. Keep this in mind when selecting a date for the event. 

  • True Power Barre Teacher Training is a nine-hour day with a one-hour lunch.  You will need a minimum of five people registered and pre-paid.  The cost of the training is $399, with an early-bird special of $299 if paid in full 10 days prior to the training. Cost of the training includes materials.

  • The host facility will receive one complimentary certification. This should not be counted as one of the 5 required registrants.

  • The host facility handles all collection of funds prior to training.  True Power Barre LLC will receive 90% of the monies collected and the remaining 10% goes to the host facility.  True Power Barre LLC will be issued a check prior to the start of training.

  •        In the event you do not meet the registrant requirements, you must cancel the event 72 hours prior to the scheduled training date in writing (email preferred). Failure to do so will result in the facility being charged a $250 late cancellation fee.​​

To host a training, click here.